You can now click on any boss listed in statistics to go to the wowhead page of that creature.
Please note that it's not possible to track LFR statistics at the moment, but this feature should be available within the next few hours - Guild tab: suggested instances are once again available on this page - Progress tab now includes Dragon Soul guild achievements.
- Card database: browse through hundreds of minions, spells and weapons. Main changes include: - Throne of Thunder is added to raid list on main character page - New character statistics and achievements have been added to main page - Progress tab now includes Throne of Thunder guild achievements. Please note that upgraded items will only be shown after a live update - we will update all characters as soon as possible but since there are millions of characters out there, it might take some time. Mists of Pandaria brings new features to Wo W-Heroes: - Wo W-Heroes now supports players level 85 - 90 - Score bar for players lower than level 90 will show suggested instances ranked mainly according to their level - New enchants are added and they are now ranked from 0 - 30. - Character page now shows talents, reforges and average/best item level - There's a new section labelled "Tips" on character page, which suggests a stat priority for your character.
Wow armoury not updating Free adult cam meets
Latest changes include: - Dragon Soul is added to raid list on main character page.
- Main character page now displays hit percent instead of hit rating (rating can still be seen by moving your mouse over hit percent number). - New character statistics and achievements have been added to main page.
We are making big changes for Wo D, and Wo W-Heroes should receive a major update in a month, stay tuned. Main changes include: - Siege of Orgrimmar is added to raid list on main character page - New character statistics and achievements have been added to main character page - Progress tab now includes Siege of Orgrimmar guild achievements.
- Worldoflogs ranks and new items will be added when 5.4 goes live.
Latest changes include: - Ranged slot is removed from the game - Head enchants are removed from the game - New talent system is implemented and druids now have 4 specializations We are working on some new features, more info is coming soon.
We have created a tool for all Diablo III fans, - you can create custom character profiles from scratch - damage and all other stats (resistances, dodge, etc) should be automatically calculated as you add new items/statistics - you can move items to and from inventory simply by dragging them - character profiles can easily be shared - at the moment, it's in beta testing phase Feel free to check out Diablo-Heroes guide and FAQ We are finishing updates for patch 4.3.
- Some guilds are missing from the Blizzard's API, the problem is reported and should be fixed soon - Boss kills after patch 6.0.2 are not credited, since that data is also missing from the API We are updating Wo W-Heroes for patch 6.0.2.
Main changes include: - Items are squished, and it will take a while until all character stats are updated to new values - Hit and expertise caps are gone - Profession perks are gone.
You can update your progress manually by searching (live) for the characters that were in your raid - New items are being added. Please report any bugs on forum- Statistic priorities for all classes have been re-evaluated.
- Suggested enchants are updated to reflect the changes in stat priority.
Change something on your character, like a piece of gear, etc. That sometimes forces an update for your character on the blizzard API.